I stumbled upon this page on Kate Spade's website called "what's in my bag?" Kate's talking about this new flickr photo pool whatsinmybag that showcases the contents of people's bags from handbags to messenger bags to travel bags. Anyone with a flickr account can upload their own photo. I haven't done *that* yet so I figured I'd share my goods here with my blog friends first.
I've been using my LV Denim Baggy PM bag almost everyday since January. It is so sturdy and lightweight, yet it can also surprisingly pack a lot of goodness in it. Perfect for everyday and even going out at night. I don't think I've ever used a nice bag for so long.
Here's my contents:
1. Pentax Optio S4i Digital Camera
2. Altoids mini tin
3. 2006 Cavallini & Co Daily Planner which I use more as my daily notebook
4. black and blue felt tip pens
5. k.autumn tissue pack
6. ponytail holder and a hair clip
7. pink sidekick II phone
8. cheap Conair mini hairbrush in pink
9. Chanel lipstick in Moire and gloss in Sandstone
11. iPod Photo in metallic gold Kate Spade case
12. eyeglasses that I never wear even though sometimes I can't see things
13. Prada wallet in excellent condition - purchased in 2000 for $50 bucks at the Prada outlet in Palm Springs
Not sure if any of you remember that Kate Spade came out with a book in 2000 featuring the contents of ladies' handbags called, just that, Contents (Definitely check out this AIGA link about the book). I'm so glad I got it back then because the book is so well made and designed. It's funny she never mentions it on that page but it makes more sense for her reference to the flickr pool.