What fun to host the Carnivale of Couture this week! Thanks to everyone who participated. I loved all the answers to the question I posed to you all:
As we look ahead to Fall season next month, what is one item of clothing you will miss in your Summer wardrobe and what is one item you are coveting for Fall?
This question made me realize the importance of where the fashion bloggers live, since weather is so much of a factor in what we wear. It's amazing to find so many talented fashion bloggers all over the world.
- The Perfect Closet is eyeing the classics for Fall, with Burberry's must have trench coat but she'll miss her Nanette Lepore's Senorita top.
- Stiletto Jungle moved up to San Francisco from warm San Diego and will miss her Mia "Gwen" wedge espadrilles, but is going to look super hot in foggy weather here in the Robert Rodriguez mohair cropped sweater.
- The Runway Scoop's Maria gets nice weather year round in LA so she doesn't have to abandon her summer wardrobe. She's going to look even hotter this fall with the black patent leather peep toe heels.
- Miss Janey's Place will miss her Steve Madden espadrilles but she's looking forward to replacing them for some knee high boots.
- The Space Between My Peers is going to miss her wedge sandals but give us all the best advice to head to our favorite store and buy a blazer in the latest trendy color cycle teal, cyan, or muted blue.
- Stylefinder looks smashing in her Dru Design strapless stress and is looking forward this fall to head over to Anthropologie to get herself the Navigator coat.
- Fashion Outlawcomments that "I suppose said jacket is going to be the thing I covet for fall, because the clothes I don't have yet are always more interesting than the ones I already have." So true!
- The Bargain Queen survived winter in Sydney and is now gearing up for Spring. She's looking forward to some open toed shoes!
- Fashion is Spinach (love the name!) is wearing the cutest floral print summer dress. She's looking forward to donning more vintage gear this fall -- see her pick!