- The scoop on Gucci Cruise 2008 from FabSugar.
- Papierblog looks at American Apparel's infatuation with the underage set.
- Scrap your fat platforms--that girl named Kristopher's digging the boss minimalism of Gianvito Rossi shoes.
- Want to know how to look like a million bucks without spending it? Second City Style explains the high-low concept of wardrobing, with examples!
- Stylehive has put together a list of wedding dresses that won't break the bank at under $500.
- My Fashion Life asks could you wear an eyelash wig?
- Check out StyleBakery.com's picks for the hottest summer jewelry for every budget.
- Bag Snob asks: Should Cartier stick to jewels and watches?
- June is the month for weddings, so The Jewelry Weblog thought it was the perfect opportunity to look at the latest in bridal pendant designs.
- eBelle5 loves Marc Jacobs Turnlock Posh Strike purse. Same bag but different price.
- Instead of a tie, gift dad with a visit to a luxury spa. Fashiontribes gets the scoop on the top five man-friendly spas from Gary Walther, EIC of Luxury SpaFinder magazine.
- SheFinds: The Best Waterproof Makeup.
- Beauty Snob investigates products hyped by Celebrity Doctors!
- Girlawhirl says chic candles from Jonathan Adler keep the vacation vibe going on all summer long.
- 55 Secret Street has a Q&A with Novelist Meg Cabot.