- Fred Astaire wore their neckties as sashes, while F.D.R. donned their capes to make history in Yalta. Brooks Brothers has been rebranding of late as a luxury house it once was, and Fashiontribes picks the best looks for female dandies from their new high-end Black Fleece label designed by Thom Brown.
- Bag Snob hangs out with Brigette Romanek, Designer of Romanek bags!
- FabSugar ponders what to wear for the weekend's post-yoga/brunch with the girls.
- Stylehive HiveSlides: watches so expensive, who cares of they keep time?
- Spotted: Cameron Diaz in a Christo-look frock. Stiletto Jungle shows you where you can snag the artistic dress for yourself.
- 55 Secret Street says hello to Vogue India and wonders - Should Halle Berry play Aretha Franklin when Jennifer Hudson and Queen Latifah are available? Probably not...
- Diamonds are a typical girls BFF, but atypical Type A's like Kristopher invest in a cheap and chic Kenneth Jay Lane ring.
- For the men in our lives, Bag Bliss loves the db clay green-friendly guy wallets.
- If you (like 2000 other people) didn't make it into our Fashion Indie launch party, do not fret. We have the video of what you missed. See it here!
- Reporting live from Milan fashion week, GlamChic zooms in on the sexiest Versace collection to date.
- As the dust settles after NY Fashion Week, My Fashion Life asks if Marc Jacobs is better off showing in Paris next season.
- Papierblog talks about the love of Brooklyn, New York and Noble Youth Design.
- Even celebs know it's all about menswear chic this fall. Second City Style takes you shopping for the must-haves.
- Ready to step out in style for fall? Check out StyleBakery.com's essential Fall Shoe Guide for the hottest pairs of the season at every price.
- Summer must-have fashions for fall? Stylebites decodes this tricky wardrobe transition!
- Beauty Snob tests out the T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer, does a $300 hair dryer really make a difference?