- Fashiontribes finds the Top 20 most chic, tasty, racy, fashionable & just plain fun ways to show your support for Breast Cancer research & awareness. Instead of cheap pink plastic or enamel-covered trinkets, think silk scarves, tasty cupcakes, elegant wine, cozy cashmere, and even a sleek Mercedes!
- FabSugar finds Acne Jeans in the Designer Spotlight.
- Stylehive gives you five summer/fall transition looks that you can use for ideas on how to make your own favorite summer looks last a couple more months.
- Stiletto Jungle features 5 must-have fall handbags that combine high style with an affordable price tag.
- It's never too early to shop for gifts, check out what Bag Snob is craving from Vivre!
- Bag Bliss has fallen head over heels for this season’s latest trend, Zagliani Python Designer Handbags
- You could buy cookie-cutter stars, or dig Diamond in the Rough earrings like Kristopher.
- Papierdoll interviews graduate designer Kim Foley on working with the big names in the industry and launching her own line.
- Not every celebrity "it" girl started out with fab taste. Second City Style picks our favorites and shows you how to make your own celebrity style transformation to glam, baby.
- The Jewelry Weblog reports on a new trend in jewelry home slash trunk shows from Luxe Jewels, a company who is changing its business model from showing how to make jewelry into sell more finished jewelry.