- Stylehive StyleSlides: Cozy Puffer Coats!
- Be snob worthy, not boring, with Lanvin's "New" shopper from Bag Snob!
- Kristopher wants you to style yourself into your own gift, with Christian Louboutin shoes with bows.
- FabSugar zeros in on the new trend of retro tone coats.
- Find your fall look for under $60 with StyleBakery.com's Cheap Chic list.
- Chocolate cake for breakfast...a pound of spinach for dinner. Fashiontribes checks out the new stay-svelte book, How to Eat Like a Hot Chick.
- Hooray for Hollywould? 55 Secret Street has mixed feelings about the new Hollywould for Target collection.
- Stiletto Jungle stumbled upon a stash of Hayden-Harnett handbags marked down to under $200.
- Back for yet another season, it’s the Prada Dressed Robot Tote. Bag Bliss has the scoop.
- Papierblog breaks the fourth wall of fashion blogging and asks whether fashion and blogging are incompatible.
- Second City Style thinks fakes are always a fashion faux-pas. The faux must go! Just say no to knock-offs!
- The Jewelry Weblog discovered some dreamy jewelry inspired by nature.
- Beauty Snob rocks the Limelight lip gloss pendant from Dior!
- WELOVEBEAUTY.com's Celebrity Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin shows you how to get Natalie Portman's look.