Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Rough edges can be beautiful - just look at the artful irregularity of this woven Prada bag at Bag Snob.
- Want to know what the StyleBakery editors are loving this summer? This week, they each share their top 10 lists for the season.
- Beauty Snob has an easy, peasy, lemon squeezy way to make that beautiful ballerina bun every girl wants - even if you don't have enough hair to pull it off!
- Second City Style can't get enough of the lace-up sandal trend for summer.
- The Jet Set Girls spoke to Brooke Burke about her favorite ways to splurge.
- KRISTOPHER DUKES is hating Marks & Spencer mini umbrella with case.
- Shopping and Info loves Emilia Clarke from the Game of Thrones and the nude Sergio Rossi platforms she wore in Monte Carlo.
- The Shoe Goddess thinks this Prada Platform Boot would be a great addition to any girl's closet!