Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Bag Snob thanks you, Elie Tahari, for getting us out of our tweed-and-chainstrap rut. You've given us the total Chanel vibe with none of the copycat trappings.
- Hot enough out there? StyleBakery is keeping cool with chic and easy one-piece outfits.
- Leave it to the French pros to take colorful mascara and what could veer into tackiness and make it divine, like this Le Métier de Beauté's Anamorphic Lash Mascara at Beauty Snob!
- Second City Style tried them all, so you don’t have to. Find out What’s New In The World of Self-Tanners..
- KRISTOPHER DUKES is enjoying Soho House London wallpaper by Jonathan Yeo.
- Shopping and Info loves the fuzzy eco friendly Mongolia Prada garden tote for summer parties.