Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Bag Snob has to hand it to Fendi: they've been killing it lately, thanks to their color-blocking acumen and high level of creativity. And as of now, we are officially swooning!
- Second City Style thinks limitations can lead to fabulous ensembles and offers options in Wedding Style. What To Wear When You’re A Guest.
- StyleBakery shows us some chic ways to wear summer's new crop top.
- Shopping and Info loves the sexy Jimmy Choo crystal suede pumps for summer parties.
- Beauty Snob has discovered that Natura Bissé's eye makeup remover works just as well our old stand-by, but without the oil-slick aftermath - because it's oil-free!
- Fashion Pulse Daily finds Jill Stuart's Fall 2011 collection to be a rare treat in color blocking, mixed metals, and animal prints.
- KRISTOPHER DUKES is seeing Ralph Lauren’s car collection at the Louvre.
- Stylehive is diggin' Rihanna's island sound and style in her latest single, 'Man Down'.
- If you're looking for comfort and style, The Shoe Goddess invites you to take a look at this Jimmy Choo "Folly" wedge sandal!