Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- A ladylike frame countered with luxurious dark gray wool-felt is exactly what Bag Snob wants for September, and we are smitten with this Miu Miu handbag for fall.
- StyleHive gets us back to school in style ... and on a budget! Check out their back-to-school basics for $50 or less!
- Second City Style goes from Runway to Real Way to Dig Into Fall 2011's Top Trenchcoats.
- The top hair stylist in fashion and in Hollywood is undeniably Serge Normant. His Meta Lush Volumizer is called a "wonder-spray" for good reasons. Lucky for us, his secret to creating his fabulous styles is now available at retail at Beauty Snob!
- Shopping and Info loves all the designer leather pieces this Fall 2011 season and especially loves this biker inspired Burberry Brit leather dress.
- StyleBakery shows us 10 essential pieces every woman should own.