Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Second City Style is feeling The Need For Tweed! Their Top 10 Tweed Picks.
- Brave the chill with Stiletto Jungle's listing of strappy sandals worth the cold toes this fall.
- Time to pile on the bracelets, StyleBakery has a favorite new jewelry trend.
- Yves Saint Laurent is testing their sense of suave this November with the release of a tuxedo-inspired duo of nail lacquers - it's back to black at Beauty Snob.
- Looking for a scare? Check out the pictures of a post-fall Steven Tyler at Allie is Wired.
- Simplified leather suits this Lanvin at Bag Snob well, making for a great basic tote.
- The Jet Set Girls dish on the collaboration between Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl and Drybar hair salon. Can you say "ponytails and cocktails?"
- Shopping and Info is already making her holiday gift liststo include Rene Caovilla boots, pumps, and shoes..
- The Beauty Stop previews the exclusive Stila palette for the new Kardashian Khaos store.