Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Second City Style really desires to own an Alexander McQueen minaudiï¿½re but found some fabulous options in Lauren's Luxurious Looks For Less: The Minaudiere or Box Clutch.
- Find picking the right summer shorts hard? Stiletto Jungle explains how to choose the right shorts to suit your shape.
- The Beauty Stop is loving her new matte + glossy "Black Swan manicure".
- The Jet Set Girls check out Vera Wang's new line of cosmetics at Kohl's.
- Allie is Wired takes a close look at Time's list of the 100 Most Influential Celebrities.
- With summer around the corner, or should I say, at our doorstep, guys everywhere need to switch out their cooler bags for something a bit more fiesta-oriented. Get your summer on with the Top 5 Summer Bags for the Man Snob at BagSnob.
- The biggest music festival of the year is currently in full swing (last weekend marked the first half of the shows), so in honor of all the fun and festivities, I’ve narrowed down my picks for making it through a warm, wild weekend. Music Festival-Inspired Beauty: Crazy for Coachella at BeautySnob.
- Shopping and Info loves the beaded Pierre Balmain dresses in silver and in black for weddings and parties this summer .
- V-Style shows you the perfect purse for rose gold jewelry.