Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- BagSnob just found my new not-so-basic black bag. The genius of the McQueen sensibility is the flawless mergence of the wild and wearable.
- Stiletto Jungle is exploring fresh takes on the pastel trend.
- Shopping and Info loves these bags and tops from Alexander McQueen for summer.
- Nothing, and BeautySnob means NOTHING, hides dark circles as smoothly, sans cakey-ness, as the Le Métier de Beauté Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer.
- Would you torch a $100,000 Birkin? Francesca Eastwood did, and Allie is Wired has the details.
- The Jet Set Girls can't wait to get their hands on the gorgeous, new Banana Republic Trina Turk Collection! It hits stores on June 7th.
- Second City Style knows that head-to-toe prints are not for everyone and found options for this Spring 2012 Trend: Partial Prints For Those Who Can't Commit.
- The Beauty Stop picks 5 beauty steals, all under $10.