There are a small select group of people I trust in terms of fashion, style, and beauty advice and my blog friends Tina and Kelly from Bag Snob are at the top of that list. This fall, the dynamic duo have collaborated with DL1961 jeans creating the capusle collection, Snob Essentials.
The collection consists of 7 beautiful denim styles, one for each day of the week:
- The Everyday Jean - classic skinny jean, perfect for day to night
- The Brunch - Jewel-toned Quartz or Jade flared jeans
- The Cocktail Pant - Jeans with chic leather trim
- The Travel Pant - Has a smartly placed zipper back pocket, perfect for your ID!
- The Hipster Pant - brown checked pattern for the downtown hipster
- The Black Tie Substitue - Jeans with gold baroque print (pictured above, right)
- The Transition Jean - Dip-dyed at the leg for a subtle ombré effect(pictured above, left)
Each jean has DL1961’s signature X-FIT 4-way stretch denim which brings amazing, amazing comfort. Seriously, you won't want to take off your jeans when you get home. They are really *that* comfortable. I receieved a pair of the Everyday Jean, the Amanda in Bolt ($168), pictured above. These skinny jeans are the perfect shade of dark blue. I love how they make my legs look slimmer and they also keep everything in the right place. I found the waistband to be the most comfortable too where typically this doesn't happen in jeans. They are so stylish and feel so fabulous on that now I'm thinking I may need add some ombre denim into my wardobe.
Here are more photos of the collection:
The Cocktail Pant
The Travel Jean
Read more about the DL x Bag Snob denim collection on Bag Snob.
Note: Review product of 1 pair of jeans was given by DL1961.