Here is this week's Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
- Want to perk up your fall wardrobe? Stiletto Jungle picks fall blazers with a litle extra kick.
- Second City Style knows in addition to being the home of the 2012 Olympics, London has a quintessential style all its own, and found favorite classic British looks in Get It Now: London Calling.
- BeautySnob picks out the most sumptuous of the latest reds to help you get ready for the fall.
- Just a pop is enough to make you stop in your tracks. I know I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the Foldover Clutch is a simply amazing clutch from Jil Sander. At BagSnob.
- Is Lindsay Lohan going to star in the new Lady Gaga music video? Allie is Wired has the answer.
- The Beauty Stop reports that Tori Spelling will be launching a new kids fashion line for JC Penney – Little Maven.