Hello my lovelies! I spent the bulk of last Saturday night online trying to shop for the Phillip Lim for Target collection. Thanks to Twitter and the #philliplimfortarget hashtag, I didn't feel alone and actually had a few laughs. That's what social media is all about right?
I decided to share the love and add a couple more of the highly coveted mini satchels into my cart as a giveaway for you gals. Why? Because I I know how the bags in this collection sold out so fast and a lot of you were disappointed you couldn't snag one, even after waking up early and waiting in line on the launch day at Target. These bags are not only super cute, the quality so far is great for something that's not real leather.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Liner Material: Cotton
Closure Style: Zip Closure
Compartment details: Interior zip pocket
Handle Type: Shoulder Strap
Dimensions: 7.5 " H x 4.5 " W x 7.38 " D
Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean
So without further ado, I present you the Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel Giveaway! I am giving away two mini-satchels, one in black and one in gold.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment to this post below telling me why you want to win the Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel and what color is your first choice.
Make sure you enter in your email address (won't be published). All entries must be in by October 7, 2013 at midnight PST. This giveaway is open to the U.S. only.
**Extra Optional Entries:
1. Follow @coquette on Twitter (Please leave your twitter handle in the comment to this post.)
2. Tweet about this contest. Click here to tweet automatically or copy and paste the following:
I just entered to win a #philliplimfortarget mini satchel from @coquette. Enter here:https://bit.ly/16r3oUu #giveaway
3. Like Coquette on Facebook.
4. Follow @coquettenatalie on Instagram. (Please leave your handle in the comment as well.)
5. Regram or take a screenshot of this giveaway photo in my Instagram and share it with your followers, making sure to include the hashtag: #coquettegiveaway so I can easily find your extra entry.
That's up to 5 extra entries you can get!
The giveaway ends on October 7, 2013 at midnight PST and is only open to U.S residents. I will choose the two winners from two random numbers picked from random.org. Winners will receive notification by email by October 8, 2013. Should both winners have the same color chosen, whoever responds back to me first will get their first color choice.
10/7/13: This giveaway is now closed! Thanks to everyone who entered! The winners will be announced soon.
10/9/13: Congrats to the winners! Posted here.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not affiliated with Phillip Lim or Target. I paid personally for the bags.