Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel ($42 at Sephora) is now new and improved with additional peptides and botanicals to instantly lift, firm and de-puff the delicate eye area. I have never used Ole Henriksen's products before and was very curious to try. I have been using the Ultimate Lift Eye Gel now for a few weeks and can't tell you how much I love it. I've tried a lot of eye creams over the years and this one is now at the top of my list. It really feels good on my skin. It instantly is cooling (perfect for summer) and the texture is so light. The light cucumber scent also makes me feel like I'm in my own spa. This week is the first week I haven't worn concealer under my eyes. This has been a first for months since I have had some dark circles and puffiness that never seemed to go away. One little jar will surely last you a long time too. To use, I place a little bit of gel on my 4th fingers to lightly dot under my eyes. Then I softly blend it into my skin in an upward motion toward the temples and the brow bone. I do a little pressure point push at my temples when I'm done.
- Bio-peptide El: Six unique peptides firm, restore elasticity and diminish crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Hi-Lo Blend: Hydrates, plumps and creates a long lasting moisture barrier
- Liftonin-xpress (red micro-algae): Provides instant lifting
- Beautifeye (Persian silk tree extract): Targets upper eyelid and brow to lift and firm
- Cucumber Extracts: Calms, cools and de-puffs
- Eyebright Extract: Fades dark circles and brightens skin
Purchase Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel for $42 at Sephora.
Product was provided by Ole Henriksen for this review.