Passport to Healthy Skin – City Edition
Saturday June 28, 2014
12pm - 4pm
Justin Herman PLaza
Simple Skincare + POPSUGAR bring you the "Passport to Healthy Skin – City Edition" Event this Saturday, June 28th from 12-4pm at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco. I have always been curious about the new Simple Skincare line so I'm really going to try to make the event and enjoy the summer weather along the Embarcadero.
This healthy skin care event has been happening all around the country since May. You can find out more about it on the event page. The next city coming up after SF is Los Angeles on July 12th.
At the event will be:
- Beauty experts will be on hand for tips, tutorials and on-site giveaways and will detail how city living (both urban elements and lifestyle habits) can make skin sensitive
- Upon entering, a "passport" will guide you through the event’s four zones and will include resources to help navigate the stresses of everyday city living
- Healthy Eats & Detox Tea Garden: Enjoy delicious bites from POPSUGAR's healthy recipes and detoxifying teas
- Fitness Zone: Join local fitness experts for on-site yoga and more
- Relaxation Room: Free chair massages!
- Beauty Oasis: Find out how to protect and pamper your skin with Simple® Skincare, and try free samples
- Canvas totes filled with Simple® Skincare products will be distributed and 150 lucky guests will receive the POPSUGAR Must Have box, filled with over $100 in editorial picks across fashion, fitness, food and more