Time is ticking closer to Mother's Day on Sunday and if you are stumped on what to get Mom, there's nothing better than pretty books and paper. Whenever I am in need for more pretty in my life, I head on over to the folks at Chronicle Books as there is plenty of selection. All of my picks above are available on Amazon so if you are a prime member, you'll get the goods in two days. Easy peasy!
Here are my Mother's Day gift picks:
1. Skinny laMinx Sunny Days Notebook Collection ($11.66) are perfectly sized and thin to fit in a handbag for notes on the go. You can also give her the complete set by adding the Sunny Days Labels & Stickers ($9.85) and the Sunny Days Notecards ($11.71)
2. Masako Kubo Letterpressed Notecards ($18.95) features 2 card designs (10 total cards) featuring botanical designs.
3. 50 Ways to Wear a Scarf ($12.30) by Lauren Friedman will help Mom become more stylish and chic!
4. Pretty Cake Stands: Stripes & Polka Dots ($17.20) contains 2 food-safe cardboard bases and 3 food-save cardboard stand pieces that are perfect for the baker mom and all her goodies.
5. The Knitter's Notebook ($13.56) is a great gift where Mom can collect notes on all her knitting projects. Pair it with some knitting needles and yarn or a gift card to her favorite yarn store.
6. Decorate with Flowers ($17.79) by Holly Becker is perfect for the mom who loves spending time flower arranging or entertaining.
7. Little Paris Kitchen ($19.77) by Rachel Khoo is one of my favorite new cookbooks. I love the variations Khoo makes on traditional French cuisine.