It's almost here! Tomorrow, Chloe and I will visit the new American Girl store at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto for a special media preview. (Love that it works out she has a day off from school due to parent/teacher conferences!) She has been wanting one for her birthday, so the new store opening comes just in time for her 5th! She has been asking me each day for the last two weeks when we are going. I will have lots of photos and more to share by tomorrow night, for now there are lots of details for this big opening. It's the first American Girl store in the Bay Area!
Festivities for the grand opening on both Saturday, November 16 and Sunday, November 17 will include:
- All girls in attendance on Saturday (11/16) and Sunday (11/17) will receive a free gift.
- There will be free craft activities available in the mall on Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be live entertainment for guests waiting in line and in the mall, including face painters and balloon artists.
- American Girl will also have Drawings for a Saige doll (valued at $110) for both Saturday and Sunday.
- Purchase with Purchase Promotion: Get the exclusive Breakfast in Bed Set for $16 with a purchase of $50 or more. Available starting on November 13, 2013 through December 15, 2013 or while supplies last.
Note: Due to fire-safety regulations there will be a ticket system for entrance. The earliest people can begin to line up for tickets is 7am on Saturday (for 9am opening) and 8am on Sunday (10am opening). No overnight camping is permitted. It is recommended to park in parking garage #2.
If you visit Stanford Shopping Center by November 14, enter to win a Saige doll + $250 gift card! Just complete an entry form at the property's Guest Services during mall hours between now and November 14 at 5pm.